UPDATED FOR FALL 2013
Coaches Conference 2013 Details - Learn about the new events and how to organize your team and prepare for the competition.
Date: Nov 16, 2013
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL AND Florida Gateway College in Lake City, FL
Cost: $60 per person
Details: Three concurrent sessions: Biology related events, Chemistry related, Physics/engineering events. Specific event selection will be based on feedback from a survey we will send you after we have received registration. Lunch Included.
Anyone can attend, including parents, teachers or students.
- Creating, forming and preparing the team for competition.
- Details of how the competition runs
- Answering questions about events
- Presenting information about new event setups like Entomology, Robocross, Rotor Egg Drop, and others.
- A binder filled with LAST YEAR's state events
- Resources of selected events
|1. Location and Date||
November 16, 2013
Florida Atlantic University
777 Glades Road
Boca, Raton, FL
Nov. 16, 2013
Florida Gateway College
149 SE College Place
Lake City, FL 32025
Register online until Nov. 8
Contact: Linda Wells
|2. Make a payment choice.
9:00 - 5:00 pm
Schedule will be posted soon - general sessions as follows format below. You will be able to flow between the different tracks as you wish.
9:00 - 5:00 pm
Schedule will be posted soon
Parking is FREE at FAU on Saturday Nov. 16
|Parking is FREE at FAU on Saturday Nov. 16|